Chris Smith of ProtoSimTech has given us a new update on the upcoming PT-1 Pedals, including a new look starting with the second batch.
Due to budget reasons, ProtoSimTech has opted for sand blasting the PT-1 Pedals instead of powder coating them black. The first batch (approximately 20 units) will still be the black color, but starting from the second batch, they will be feature a sand-blasted aluminum finish.
The ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals will feature a 2 or 3-pedal design, starting at $319 + S&H. The 3-pedal set will retail at $379 + S&H. The brake will have a 50KG load cell, and will include an amp to adjust sensitivity. The pedals will be highly adjustable, as seen in this video. Check out the full list of features below:
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel Construction
- 50KG Load Cell – Brake Pedal
- Industrial Quality Potentiometers (rated for millions of turns) – Throttle and Clutch Pedals
- Multiple Pedal Face Positions
- Adjustable Pedal Height
- Adjustable Spring Tension
- Adjustable Pedal Travel
- Adjustable Potentiometer Travel
- Adjustable Clutch “Feel”
- Can Be Inverted or Placed Right Side Up (with each pedal separately)
- Adjustable Load Cell Position (for lighter or heavier braking)
- Clutch Mechanism Can Be Removed While Retaining Full Clutch Functionality
Hopefully, as these are closer to release, I will be able to check out a unit for testing. Are you looking forward to the ProtoSimTech PT-1 Pedals? Let us know in the comments?