The Thrustmaster TS-PC is being released in three days (December 5th, 2016), and RaceRoom is collaborating for an opportunity to score one for yourself! The latest time trial challenge will give you the opportunity to race for a TS-PC Racer Wheel, as well as vRP.
RaceRoom Time Trial for TS-PC Racer Wheel
This latest Time Trial in RaceRoom Racing Experience takes the Formula RaceRoom 2 to Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps, and the top 3 drivers will get the wheel, with 1st and 2nd getting additional components!
|1st||Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals + TH8A Shifter||2500 vRP||2500 vRP|
|2nd||Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals||2000 vRP||2000 vRP|
|3rd||Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer wheel||1500 vRP||1500 vRP|
Note that you have to be driving at the “Get Real” difficulty to be in contention for the wheel. If you race at Amateur or Novice, you will be racing for vRP. In addition, there will be a random draw for one lucky participant to win the full TS-PC Racer wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals + TH8A Shifter. 5 random racers will win 1500 vRP.
The competition will be running until December 23rd, so you have roughly 3 weeks to race. You don’t need to own the FR2 or Spa to participate, so you should give it a shot!
UPDATE: Sector3 Studios has also put out a small patch to fix some minor issues with the sim:
- Disabled “Peer 2 Peer” functionality in Multiplayer for the time being while investigating a problem with opponents disappearing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur due to bad data.
- Fixed a crash when loading adac championships.
- Fixed a rare crash that occurred due to the background video in menus.
- Updated localisation.
- Added support for Thrustmaster TS-PC Racer steering wheel.
- Made the Manual Control of Depth of Field bindable in control settings.
Sounds, Cameras, Physics, AI
- Bathurst : New sets of TV cameras
- Hungaroring : Resurface job to reduce bumpiness.
- In multiplayer player may not be able to refuel. To avoid this issue, please ensure that the dedicated server is set to use “Custom/RRE” for “Race Series Format”.
- In multiplayer players may experience Disqualifications. To avoid this issue please ensure the dedicated server has “Flag Rules” set to OFF and “non ready pitlane start delay” to 0 (OFF).
- In multiplayer players may experience issues with reverse grid working incorrectly. To avoid this issue please ensure the dedicated server has “Reverse Start Order Places” set to OFF.
These are temporary workarounds until we provide you with another hotfix patch hopefully next week.