Sector3 Studios has released the latest update for RaceRoom Racing Experience, and with it comes the ADAC GT Masters 2014 Experience.
Unlike the ADAC GT Masters 2013 car pack, this is a full “Experience” package, which can provide a standalone add-on to the base RaceRoom Racing Experience content. The new add-on features six cars to drive on eight circuits, two of which are brand new to the sim. You have the option to race the full sixteen race 2014 ADAC GT Masters Championship, run single events, or take part in the “Challenges” mode.
This update also brings a lot more than just the ADAC Experience content. We have a lot of under-the-hood upgrades to the sim, includes the addition of pit stops. Another small update I’ve been waiting a long time for was a fix to the clutch system. Before, if you were not using auto clutch, but using a sequential gearbox, the car was too sensitive to gearbox damage. It appears Sector3 has finally fixed the issue, which I’m happy about. For more information on what this new update brings, check out the update log below.
You can purchase the ADAC GT Masters 2014 Experience here, for 2500vRP (just under $30 USD). Are you going to pick up the new add-on? Let us know in the comments below!
– ADAC GT MASTERS 2014 Experience
– ADAC 2014 – BMW Z4 GT3 2014
– ADAC 2014 – Audi R8 LMS Ultra 2014
– ADAC 2014 – McLaren MP4-12C GT3 2014
– ADAC 2014 – Chevrolet Camaro GT3 2014
– ADAC 2014 – Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 2014
– ADAC 2014 – Chevrolet Corvette Z06.R GT3 2014
And various new liveries.
– Fixed an issue where assigning a button wouldn’t override the other functionality that was using the same button.
– Fixed: DTM 2014 – If player has no pit preset, tyre compound selection reverts to “prime” after pit menu overlay is closed
– Fixed: Drive Through Penalty served is displayed after serving a Stop and go penalty.
– Enabled Pit Stops in Multiplayer.
– Enabled Pit Stops in all experiences.
– Added car status toggle in options.
– Fixed certain downloaded ghosts causing a crash when spawned.
– Improved pit waypoint system.
– Fixed an issue where the user landed on the main green orb menu with experience themed text, after changing the language.
– Fixed an issue where split time between drivers would sometimes show bad data for opponent.
– Fixed track texture quality being linked to the car texture quality in graphic settings.
– Fixed an issue where the bangers were still deformed after repairing aero in pit stop.
– Added a check in code that makes sure the physics are definitely loaded for the player car.
– Made the following changes to the wrecker prevention system:
– Going in the wrong direction for more than 3 seconds.
– Standing still for more than 5 seconds
– When resetting the car
– Driving in the correct direction
– Going faster than 20m/s (72km/h)
– No car within 5 meters
Offline (Car reset only):
– Only ghosted when resetting the car
– Unghosted when going faster than 2m/s (7.2km/h) and no car within 5 meters.
– Reduced damage when not using clutch to help with manual clutch shifting.
– Fixed Race session ignoring preferred grid position set in game menu if Practice is ON but Qualify is OFF.
– Fixed an exploit in Qualifying where the player could get an extra qualifying lap if they enter the pits instead of crossing the finish line at session end.
– Corner Markers are now OFF by default in settings.
– Fixed Lap counter in pause menu not always matching the real lap counter.
– Fixed an issue where tyre flex was visible and stretching across the screen when car is on two wheels.
– Improved code flow for initializing controllers and handling ffb restarts.
– Limited the amount of server ping requests that can be active at the same time to 5.
– We now freeze session times if there are no players connected in practice and Qualifying.
– Increased MP server response timeout.
Physics & AI & Camera & Audio:
– McLaren MP4 – Improved external sounds.
– McLaren MP4 – Lowered rear-view camera for better view.
– Honda Civic WTCC 2013 – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel, adjusted cockpit sound.
– Carlsson Judd – Fixed Stereo Panning Channel.
– BMW 635 CSi: Improved overall sounds.
– Made AI on main path not avoid cars in pit exit unless very slow.
– Made AI in pit entry/exit not overtake other cars unless very slow.
– Improved pit stop turn-in speed for low AI skill level.
– Fixed an issue that could cause AI to pit too late.
– Changed AI control timer when exiting pit from 3 to 0.
– Improved general AI behavior on all tracks.
– Chevrolet Camaro GT3 – Fixed issues with rear view and side mirrors.
– BMW M3 E30 – Various art fixes.
– McLaren MP4-12C: Fixed some reflection issues.
– Portimao – Updatedwith new road shader, road bumps and various tweaks and bug fixes.
– Zolder – Various art fixes such as flickering white lines
– RedBull Ring – Various art fixes for shadows.
– Hockenheim – Various art fixes.
– Indianapolis – Various art fixes.
– Nurburgring: Fixed flickering issues on some time of day settings.
– Lakeview Hillclimb: Various art fixes.
– Global: Tweaked shadows. Increased draw distance and limited noise.
– Global: Minor tweaks to car materials. Boost of reflections. Adjusted chrome, increased specular intensity on car and in cockpit.
– Added a discount functionality that pre-calculates the discounts before finalizing the order.
– Added Newsfeed notification settings in profile.
– Newsfeed now shows all FB updates from subscribed fan pages.
– Various optimizations to the store page for better performance.
– Fixed an issue where players could interact with menus outside of their visual representation.
– Fixed not being able to test drive DTM 2014 cars in R3E portal.
– Fixed Leaderboards related stats not updating in profile.
– Fixed Packs not counting the liveries that comes with the cars under liveries.
– Fixed Single Player practice menu showing Leaderboards header on top in all experiences.
– Fixed “Add all to cart” option appearing under user’s profile page.
– Fixed number of opponents not hiding properly in practice mode when selecting a hillclimb track.
– Removed headline/close on all championship splashes.
– Added class icons and link to Car renders in portal to better distinguish cars with same or similar names.
– We now grey out Confirm purchase button until the transaction is actually done to avoid double transactions being sent to Steam.