Reiza Studios has released a hotfix for their latest update to Automobilista, fixing some minor issues introduced with the second-to-last patch to the sim, as well as bringing more texture updates to the sim.
The download tips the scales at around 1.6GB (due to the updated textures), so it’s noticeably larger than other “Hotfix” updates. As mentioned before, the Version 1.5 update for Automobilista will be the LAST update for the sim. This is NOT that update: this is a hotfix for the last update. There will still be a last bit of content coming to the sim with the next update, so stay tuned for that.
What this hotfix does bring is updated textures for 11 tracks, minor AI tweaks, and minor fixes. For the full list, check out the changelog below.
Automobilista 1.4.53 Hotfix Changelog
- Slightly toned down AI aggression on all levels, & reduced AI risk calculation bypassing for overtaking on 1st lap when running MEDIUM AI Aggression setting (HIGH & MAX remain with full bypass)
- Adjusted series-specific AI corner radius detection (used to decide whether to try switch lines to overtake) to more conservative values
- Added information for connected devices & other minor adjustments to controller UI
- Updated Montreal, Campo Grande, Brasilia, Caruaru, Buenos Aires, Guapore, Speedland, Granja, Cordoba, Spielberg & Salvador textures to latest standards
- Fixed Stock Car 2017 & Curvelo IDs for VX leaderboards
- Small update to billboard shaders, smoke & dust effects
- Minor tire wear adjustments to Boxer, SuperV8, StockV8
- Goiania: Fixed CTD loading short layouts
- Interlagos: Fixed nightlighting on new road sections in 2017 variants
- F-Ultimate: Added HALO as a configuration optional
- StockV8: Added Lapenna´s car & fixed error causing Valerio´s car not to load; Added missing driver talent files; Added 2017 championship option with correct season order & scoring; Fixed glare in night lighting; Fixed LOD flaw in rear fender
- Montana: Small adjustment on engine torque curve