Codemasters has released the version 1.06 patch for DiRT 4, adding some fixes to their latest rally racing title. While the list is fairly svelte, the update does one major thing that should please high end hardware owners. Now, you have the capability to calibrate unsupported devices!
If you own a high end set of pedals or a high end wheel, now the game will allow you to calibrate it, to ensure that it works properly. there shouldn’t be issues with the controls for high end components, such as the Heusinkveld Engineering Pedals, or Direct Drive racing wheels.
Other notable notes in the update include the addition of the Japanese language to the title, fixes to Joyride Mode’s anti-cheat measures, and other refinements. For the full list, check out the changelog below.
In other Codemasters related news, a new trailer for F1 2017 has been shown off, their “First Gameplay Trailer”. The gameplay in the trailer looks good, and the classic cars look exciting to drive!
DiRT 4 1.06 Update
- Added full Japanese language support, including text, subtitles and audio.
- Bug fixes and refinements to improve the quality across all written languages.
- Improved anti-cheat detection for Joyride leaderboards.
- Fearless difficulty modified so it allows all types of manual gears.
- Improved system for storing and re-uploading Community Event times when RaceNet is unavailable.
- Staff contracts now reduce at their expected rate in Pro Tour and Jam Session.
- Pro Tour scoring is now more consistent.
- ‘Up and Up’ achievement will now unlock when you get promoted to any tier in Pro Tour.
- Improved stability across the game.
- Added the ability to configure unsupported devices. If you are already using an unsupported device, you will need to rebind any custom changes.
- Fixed car wheels and suspension popping in the Service Area.
- Fixed Mailbox specific issues.
- Fixed an issue that caused some Community Events results to become invalidated.
- Fixed an issue with Delta Daily results.