After a long wait, the latest version of Assetto Corsa has been released for consoles! The version 1.2 and Porsche Pack content have been released for Playstation 4, with the Xbox One version coming tomorrow.
One of the highlights in the version 1.2 release is the fine tuning of the damage and repair engine. That has been one of the common complaints, and it is a good thing this has been addressed.
In addition, more events have been added for DLC owners. More events have been implemented for Red Pack, Porsche Pack II and Porsche Pack III owners.
Speaking of Porsche Pack III, it is finally released! The pack focuses on the modern era Porsches, but also adds two classics to the lineup. The Porsche 911 RSR GT3 2017 is still undergoing testing, but the car will be released as a free add-on to the DLC owners.
For more information about the update and DLC, check below. Are you excited for the new content for the Assetto Corsa console versions? Let us know!
UPDATE V 1.12 RELEASE NOTES
* Added support for DLC content: Porsche Pack III
* FREE bonus car! – Porsche Macan Turbo
* The damage and repair system has been improved. As a result, collisions will now appear more realistic
* Various 3D models have been tweaked and improved, including that of the cockpit instrumentation
* Reviewed damage curve and repair times
* Fixed wing damage model on Nissan GTR
* Fixed graphics kersCharge and kersInput for ERS system
* Fixed wrong online pit crew locations
* Improve AI cut detection
* Fixed Ferrari FXX K fins
* All-new special events
* 15 events for The Red Pack DLC
* 13 events for Porsche Pack II DLC
* 12 events for Porsche Pack III DLC
PORSCHE PACK VOL. 3 DLC
Porsche Pack Volume 3 follows the first two DLC packs dedicated to the Porsche brand, introducing a selection of seven different vehicles. The pack places an emphasis on modern-day Porsche racing cars, including the entire 991 GT3 racing line and the latest 2016 Le Mans-winning 919 Hybrid, while also featuring two of the German brand’s most iconic racing cars, the 908 Lang-Heck and 917 K.
Volume 3 also brings players one of the most coveted modern road cars of the modern-day Porsche line-up, the Porsche 911 R, completing a perfect mix between road cars as well as modern and historic racing models.
PLEASE NOTE – The RSR GT3 2017 is not included, but will be released as a free update for the Porsche Pack III DLC when ready.
PORSCHE PACK III DLC CARS
* Porsche 911 GT3 Cup 2017
* Porsche 911 GT3 R 2016
* Porsche 919 Hybrid 2016
* Porsche 908 LH
* Porsche 917 K
* Porsche 911 R
* Porsche 911 Turbo S